Friday, January 25, 2013

My blog has a new home! PLEASE READ!

Hey, hey, hey! If you are seeing this blog post in Google Reader, that means that you currently follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (GFC), which I am no longer using. I just made the switch to Wordpress (you can check out my new site design HERE) and I would LOVE for you to still be able to see my posts in your feed!

Please consider re-subscribing to my RSS feed (HERE). Or, you can get my posts delivered to your email (HERE). OR, you can manually add my URL into Google Reader by clicking on the orangey-red "SUBSCRIBE" button and putting in my feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/DreamsToDo.

I don't want to lose your readership, so please let me know if you have any issues or need any help!

Yay for change and new beginnings and this wonderful world of blogging. :-)

Over and out.

~Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...