Reflecting back on MLK Jr's famous "I Have a Dream" speech makes my little ole dream blog seem super silly. I pretty much wanna say exactly what I said last year for Martin Luther King Jr. Day - check it out HERE.
All in all, I just wish I could have even a fraction of the positive impact MLK Jr had on the world. Isn't it just AMAZING how one person has the power to influence millions? It boggles my mind really!
In other news...
I really don't have much to say. I'm just getting back into the swing of things at work (and actually REALLY enjoying it as my "me time"), trying to log in enough hours of sleep at night, and trying to tame my appetite following all of that holiday scarfing. Really nothing exciting here. Soooooooooo, I'm thinking I need to do something to spice things up a bit. Like maybe get going on the New Year's resolutions. We shall see...
Hope your week is off to a good start!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!