This is the rhythm of the night
The night, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
This is the rhythm of the night
My life, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
The night, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
This is the rhythm of the night
My life, oh yeah
The rhythm of the night
Remember that one? Next thing I knew I was dancing around the living room with Landon in my arms and Leila twirling and laughing around me. Billy even joined in by trying to attack our feet as we bounced around.
I think I found my new form of daily excercise.
Not only did I work up a sweat, but my children loved every second of it. And seriously, those reminiscent 90s tunes sure did put me in a giddy mood! Try it ya'll! If you don't already enjoy a regular nighttime family dance party, I highly recommend it.
And, here's a video to get ya started...
And, here's a video to get ya started...
:-)
How funny, we've been having dance parties the past couple of nights, too! It's been to LMFAO and not 90's hits, but I agree, totally fun :)
ReplyDeleteMy preschoolers absolutely love this 80's mix cd we have from the dollar store. We turn it up and dance all around the classroom particularly on rainy days!
ReplyDelete