Pink eye has once again struck our household (seriously, it makes its appearance at least a couple times a year). This time it's poor little Landon. The good news is that I got to hunker in at home for one more day. We also ventured out to the doc for some meds and found out that my little beast is weighing in at... wait for it... a whopping 16 lbs 14 oz at 3.5 months old!!! Wowzer.
Little man is still all smiles!
As for our Super Bowl Sunday??? Nothing big here. Andy had to work and since Landon is sick, I didn't really want to go anywhere. So, the kiddos and I made some little smokies crescent rolls and simultaneously enjoyed watching Dora and the Big Game.
We'll see if tomorrow brings me back to reality.
Becky - Ever since your pink eye post, I just knew we were going to get it around here soon. I told ya I'm all too familiar with "the eye" as I like to call it! Ha!
Noooooooooooo!!! That totally sucks. But 3 day weekends are good :)
ReplyDeleteWOW - 16 pounds?!? Amazing! B just hit 12 pounds; I don't know what to do with such a tiny baby - her brother was such a beast! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteMiss you! Yeah, Landon has more than doubled his birth weight in 3 months. I don't know what the deal is. :-)
DeleteAnd I still can't get the darn thing to not say "Ms. Corby"...
ReplyDelete