Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Night Word Vomit

The end of the work week makes my brain feel like mush, so ya know what that means? A random thought post... a little bit of word vomit.
  • House Hunters International makes me wanna drop everything and move somewhere exotic.
  • Speaking of exotic, or at least tropical, I added a new Dream To Do to my list... buy a condo in Hawaii. And ya know what? I think this one may actually happen sooner rather than later!
  • Ya know how I said in Landon's 4 month post that he still isn't sleeping through the night completely? Well, he still isn't. BUT, that night he did! And it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
  • Hubby's off this weekend and I am stoked! House is gonna get cleaned and we are all gonna do some big time bonding.
  • Healthy Choice fudge bars are heaven in my mouth. Seriously. And only like 100 calories. Not that I really watch what I eat.
  • Speaking of food, we made stuffed peppers the other night and they ROCKED my world. I promise I'll share the recipe soon and you won't be disappointed.
  • Last week we had a lady come to our house to give us a quote for new blinds in our living room. The verdict? $1,600. Gasp. You know how many pairs of shoes I could buy with that $?
  • I am still Body Rocking my booty off every week night (well, most nights) and I am loving it! And I am not joking... my butt is WAY firmer and I feel stronger. And only 20 minutes/night is right up my alley... totally doable. Almost done with the Feb 30 day challenge, so I will update again soon.
  • Hubby is weird. He loves to pick out all of the random white hairs that grow throughout Billy's black fur. Doing it as I type.
  • Exciting things going on in my brain right now. Now if only I could make these exciting things happen in my life.... hmmmm...
  • Ate WAY too huge of a lunch today and I'm paying for it now. Still bloated.
  • Two happy happenings in my life: got a big ole annual bonus at work AND I'm going to Vegas on a girls' trip in April!!! Love my girls.
  • Ok, I'm tired now. It's 9:15 and all I can think about is my amazing bed. Please tell me this is normal. How the heck am I going to live it up in Vegas if I can't keep my eyes open past 9:30?
And now for a little bit of photo vomit to top this post off...

Stuffed peppers. YUMMO!
Photobucket

Baby holds his own bottle sometimes!
Photobucket

$1600 window blinds??? I don't think so.
Photobucket

Off to bed for me! I'll be partying it up in my dreams. Happy weekending All!

1 comment:

  1. Those stuffed peppers do look awesome. I wonder if I could convince my kids to eat that, considering it's not food from a can ;)

    Also, I did the first fit test for the Bodyrock 30 day challenge and OMG that 7 minutes made me feel the burn! I haven't looked at each day yet, but is it really no more than 20 minutes? You sold me on it, hopefully I'll see results like you have!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...