Soooooooooooooo, I've come to the conclusion that if I really want to accomplish anything on my little to-do list I must cut back on TV. Bye-bye reality TV (last night's premiere of The Bachelor is waiting for me on my DVR right now). Or, I can still watch TV and start staying up later. Either way, I don't think I'm going to stop watching my favorite shows, they'll just have to pile up on the good ole DVR because I'm going to try to cut back. Maybe I'll even schedule my TV time. Is that super dorky?
Starting tonight I will watch less. I'm going to work on this little blog instead! And upload some photos off the camera! Yay for me!
On another, much more important note, check out this little diva I had to deal with at dinner tonight. Can you say picky eater?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!