My beautiful baby girl is 1 1/2 today. WOW. Time sure does fly when you are having fun! Each day she is becoming more and more fun and more and more loving with Mommy. Leila never used to snuggle with me, but now she will actually let me hold her and lay her head on my chest. This morning she woke up bright and early at 6am (yes, on a Saturday!) so I got up with her and we snuggled on the couch and watched the premiere of The Bachelor (finally! but hey, I did pretty good in going all week before watching it!). It was a beautiful moment.
My bathing beauty...


As far as my dream list goes, I plan on making a little trip to the craft store tomorrow to get some creative inspiration. We will see what I walk out with. ;)
What a doll she is! Great job taking the pictures too :)
ReplyDelete