Friday, January 7, 2011

Ruffle Butts

One of my favorite things in the whole wide world...

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! That ruffle butt is SO cute!!

    Stick to it Ariel, you can do it. As someone who is not a mom, I can't claim to quite understand, but I know as a teacher that consistancy (no matter how hard it is) is the key... sounds like we're on the same page!

    Love the new blog; hope you don't mind if I follow (from one blogger to another!)!

    AND you take some beautiful photos! Are you sure you need that class? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! Please do follow! I tend to not follow through on things, so the more people I know are reading this, the better. It'll keep me on track.

    I think I do take good photos, but I still want to learn about lighting and all of the crazy photography terminology and how you can change the settings on your camera to get different effects, etc. I'm clueless about all that. I just point and shoot and hope I get a good shot right now.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...