We ended up having the most relaxing 4 days off together. Something about the super high altitude combined with my sis-in-law's hospitality and their extra-comfy home makes for one seriously blissful vacay, full of couch lounging and eating mass quantities of rich food. Leila and her cousin, Cleo, totally bonded and were sooooooooooo cute together.
Leila had fun with mommy and daddy, too.
And I must brag and say that I have the MOST well-behaved almost 20 month old ever! Leila was an absolute ANGEL at the airport and on the 2 hour plane ride both ways. She is the best! This was a much easier trip than our flights to/from Hawaii. :-) And now that we are home, Leila is happier than ever. Seriously it is like someone gave her a happy pill - she is running around the place squealing and giving us goofy grins right and left. Vacation is great, but it is always so nice to be home again.
Leila napped the whole way home!
Now that we are once again back to reality, it is time for me to get back on track with my Dreams To Do. I'm not going to deny for a minute that I've been falling back into my old ways of getting home from work, playing with Leila until bedtime, putting her down, then plopping on the couch for some TV action until my head hits the pillow. I have cut out some of my quilt, but haven't touched it in a couple weeks. Tomorrow I will DO something. More to come.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!