Ok, maybe this is a stretch. Yes, eventually I would love to be dubbed a "coupon queen" but the fact of the matter is that I just want to learn how to save some money by clipping coupons. One of my mommy friends told me that she became a coupon cutter and started spending more time planning her shopping trips. She can now go into a store and spend like $20 and walk out with over $100 worth of stuff! Why can't I do that? Well, I think I can...I just have to try.
Now you see, the fam and I get along just fine without bargain shopping. But it is RIDICULOUS how much $ we spend on food each month! And Leila barely eats anything! So, the plan is for me to start investigating how these super coupon clipping mommas do it. I know there are TONS of blogs out there dedicated to this type of thing. Anyone know of any good ones? I don't even know where to start. Maybe I will start investigating this weekend.
As for our weekend plans... NOTHING! Ahhhhhh! It will be amazing. Ok, maybe not. Nothing actually consists of scrubbing the heck out of the bath tubs and toilets and doing about 40 loads of laundry. Oh, and St. Patty's Day dinner with the fam (corn beef and cabbage - yummo!).
Pics and updates on dream progress to come on Sunday. (I really am going to try to get the quilt all cut out and ready to sew - I swear!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!