Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday. I wish it were Sunday. 'Cause that's my fun day.

So I was a little bit of a Debbie Downer when I posted on Saturday, but my weekend turned around real quick! After being a log for a couple of hours while Leila napped (and it was much needed), Andy's parents came over for dinner and brought bubbles for Leila.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My girl LOVES to be outside. She would stay out there all the time if we let her. You know what else she loves? Her new table we got her this weekend! She literally has spent every waking hour at home sitting at this table coloring. She is too dang cute.

Photobucket

And you know what I love? My girl's hair in piggies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for my manic Monday? Well, I had an extremely crazy, busy day at work (which was awesome because it flew by) and this post is pretty dang manic itself. My head just isn't on straight lately. I have a bazillion things going on and I am just a mess. But not a bad mess, a good mess!

One last pic from our weekend of lounging. (and coupon clipping... see em?)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your Little Girl is adorable!!you have such a Lovely Blog! I just found you on Momma Blog (Baby Center)...

    I'm following you now :)!

    Karina
    http://karinaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...