At least one day a week Little Miss Leila Jade gets to spend one full day alone with her daddy (or "GaGa" as she calls him). Hey, that's more than I get with him! Today was her weekly daddy day. They played outside and watched Mickey Mouse and went grocery shopping - Andy even used the coupons I clipped and saved us over $20!!! (Biggest Score: We got bags of Tillamook shredded cheese for $1 each... and we LOVE us some cheese!)
I must say that Leila has the best "GaGa" in the whole world and I have the best hubby. He is the best for US anyway. He slaved away through 7 years of school and now works long 10 hour days, 4 times/week, bringing home the bacon so that we can afford our home and go on nice trips and live comfortably. And, he cooks! My hubby is the BEST cook ever! Now you see why I don't like cooking? Why bother when what he makes is 100 times better! And most importantly, if it weren't for my Andy, I wouldn't be able to say I've accomplished most of my dreams. All that I have ever known for SURE that I've wanted out of life is Happiness, a Loving Husband, Children, and a Home. Thanks to him I have it all! Every other "dream to do" is just an added bonus in my big picture.
Ok, this post is by no means a brag fest about my amazing man (well, maybe a little). I just felt so blessed and content today knowing that my daughter was home safely with someone we both love dearly. And, I think it is friggin adorable that every day that Andy is home with Leila he texts me, "What should I feed her?" I love that he still needs me to tell him that! Ha! Figure it out buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!