Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wise Words Wednesday: Big Money!

"The trick is to stop thinking of it as 'your' money." - IRS auditor
Photobucket
Me likey the Hipstamatic photo app for iPhone! I just got it!

Oh it's MY money alrighty! Did the taxes last night and we're getting a big fatty check next week! Oh yeah! Now, I am by no means a money-centric person (if you knew how much I made in a year you might laugh), but I sure do get excited when extra cash comes my way. Our plans for our pretty return?

#1 - pay off debt. We don't have much, but there's a little bit left from our trip to Hawaii and Colorado that we need to take care of.

#2 - buy my mac book. Yes, I know I am boring you out of your mind with my talk of getting a new spiffy computer, but I've just been waiting for the right time! One of my fave bloggers EVER (Dig This Chick) scored her readers some killer deals through her local electronics store a couple weeks ago. I was going to get my dreamy mac then, but it was the same day that Apple rolled out their BRAND NEW version so I decided to wait. However, I worked it out with her people at Vann's (check them out!) and they are gonna hook me up with a deal on the newest of the new mac books once they get them in! Yippee! I'm sure this isn't the last you'll hear about this.

#3 - save, save, save! Gotta build up that savings so I don't have to work forever!

What are your plans for that little bit of extra money that may be coming your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...