Monday, November 21, 2011

1 Month

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Time flies when you're having fun. And boy has the last month sure flown by! Looky who's 1 month old today...

My big, handsome boy!
Photobucket

So, what's up with Landon Drew now that he's a month old?
  • He weighs in at a whopping 11 lbs 7 oz (89th percentile for weight)
  • He just started meaningfully smiling at us on Saturday (11/19)! He still isn't smiling a ton, but if you get him looking right at you and you make funny faces at him, he'll give ya a big ole goofy grin. I still need to capture one on camera.
  • He loves to eat! I'm nursing him every 2-3 hours during the day and a couple of times during the night. But, he did give me a good 6 hour stretch of sleep last night! Go Landon! Keep it up!
  • He is a very chill, easy going baby boy. He eats, stays awake for a little while, and sleeps. And that's about it. Maybe he'll cry out once or twice a day, usually only if he's gassy.
  • He isn't necessarily quiet, though. Landon is a grunter. He is constantly grunting. And it's quite annoying when you're trying to sleep.
We just love him so much! It feels like he's been a part of our family forever and I can't imagine life without him now. We still aren't quite sure who he looks like yet. I'm seeing more of myself in him than Andy. 

And now a couple more pics from our little photo shoot today. (Shot in natural light on a blanket on our living room floor!  <-- I'm quite proud of myself, can't ya tell?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...