"There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles." - Author UnknownLeila's 1st time trick-or-treating...
Halloween came at just the right time this year. Since giving birth to Landon, my sweet tooth has been out of control. Seriously, all I want to eat is candy. And drink soda. And I am not a soda drinker! It's so weird.
So, right now I am thankful for the hefty stash of candy that my daughter got for me on Halloween. She loved trick-or-treating, but by the next morning had already forgotten about the goods she had received. He He He... lucky for me! And now I sit back while Leila naps and binge on Snickers and Milky Way bars and Skittles and Dr. Pepper. Thank you breastfeeding for allowing me to consume these calories and quickly burn them away while sitting on my ass with my new little one. :-)
Here are some more pics from our sweet and simple Halloween...
I hope you all have more self control than me!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete