Grandpa B. with the newest family additions, Ashleigh and Landon...
Leila getting her hair braided by cousin Kayton...
Needless to say, it was sheer craziness! The kids had the BEST time running around (literally running around everywhere) and us adults enjoyed chowing down on some serious grub. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... I could go for some more turkey and stuffing right now! I guess that's the problem when you don't host your own Thanksgiving dinner - no leftovers to enjoy!
Check out this sexy leg...
And my sexy hubby enjoying it... HA!
Hubby & his daddy in turkey comas...
And my own little turkey I could go munch on right now...
Now we are back in reality. We returned home to a fridge that isn't working. And I did NOT have fun cleaning out all of the messy, defrosted food from the freezer. But, I won't bore you with that. Otherwise, I've just been managing the 2 kiddos by my lonesome this weekend and trying to stay sane. But again, I won't bore you with that either. I guess I probably already did, though. :-)
Hope you all had a fantabulous Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!