{If you haven't already noticed, I heart bullet points.}
- In T-3 days I will be 28. That means in 2 years I will be 30. And ya know what? I feel like I'm not a day over 23.
- Landon goes to bed around 9pm. He wakes up at 2am and he wakes up at 5am and then again around 8am. Not too shabby, eh? But ya know what kills me? The 5 o'clock waking. Why can't he just sleep until 6? Five is too late in the morning for me to fall back into a deep sleep and too early for me to wanna wake up. Painful I say.
- With Christmas quickly approaching I have been spending a lot of time perusing Etsy. Oh how I heart Etsy. I have been inspired by the personalized hand stamped jewelry and I'm thinking I wanna incorporate hand stamping into my jewelry making endeavors. This prospect excites me!
- The smell of BBQ pork in the slow cooker is driving me crazy right now - I want some!
- Now that food's on my mind... I'm gonna have hubby make me this for my b-day dinner. Gotta love that Pioneer Woman. Drool.
- Guess what? I just updated the About & My Dream List pages of my site. I'm feeling like my dream list is kinda pathetic. I totally need to expand on it... and actually get some things crossed off! Pressure!
- Landon turns 6 weeks old on Friday - 6 WEEKS! That means I'm half way through my maternity leave and the thought of going back to work makes my heart ache. I can't bear the thought of leaving him for 9 hours/day. Ok, moving on now before the waterworks start...
- Christmas is a coming and the decorations are coming out! We've got stockings up and a wreath on the door. This weekend we will get our tree and get lights up outside the house. Oh joy! (photos coming soon)
- I have watched Toy Story probably 5 times in the last few days. I just introduced Leila to it because we're taking her to Toy Story 3 on ice on Saturday. And now she is obsessed.
- Went to Costco today and bought Jesus Calling. I highly recommend it for a little daily inspiration... or a great Xmas gift!
- Speaking of our trip to Costco... do you think it's weird that we ate cheese pizza at 10:30am? How could we resist that cheesy goodness?
- Just watched the movie Bridesmaids last night (and finished today - movie watching is tough with 2 little kiddos) and it was friggin HILARIOUS! Highlight of my week so far.
- Have I lost you yet? Hope my blog isn't getting too boring. Maybe we'll have some more action around here (or in my head) soon.
And lastly, I will leave you with some random photo vomit:
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!