I could probably complete this list of 100 Things I'm Thankful For solely with the names of people, but I'm not going to do that. So, there will be some clumping together of loved ones to make room for all of the other goodness in my life.
Here we go....
- My AH-mazing friends & family (& Billy dog) - I'd be lost without you!
- Jesus
- Coffee
- Photoshop
- Free fonts (the cool chalk font above can be found HERE)
- Inspirational words
- Books
- Chocolate (ok, and any other food item containing sugar)
- The lovely ladies who save my sanity by cleaning our house every other week
- My job
- Financial security
- Health insurance
- My curling iron
- The women who take such phenomenal care of my kiddos
- Dora & Mickey Mouse
- DVR
- Leggings (& even jeggings) - please never go out of style!
- My computer
- My iPhone
- The roof over my head
- Our fireplace
- My sanity
- Two legs, two arms, two hands, two feet
- Rainbows
- Summertime
- Socks
- My health
- Happy kiddos
- Starbucks
- Pasta
- Clorox wipes
- Our cars
- The World Wide Web - I couldn't survive without it!
- Blogland and all of you super extraordinary people out in it!
- Kind strangers
- Our mailman
- Our garbage men
- My microwaveable rice bag (keeps my footsies warm at night)
- New pillows
- Hawaii
- The Ocean
- My artistic eye
- Freedom
- Our soldiers
- Our President
- Hoodies
- Uggs
- Flip flops
- Our dishwasher
- My hubby's cooking & cleaning ability - you're one in a million, babe!
- Leila's sensitivity & kindness
- Landon's ability to make me laugh in any circumstance
- My fabulous co-workers - I wouldn't have lasted as long as I have without you!
- Vending machines
- Spare change
- PTO
- Sleep
- A full belly
- Pen & paper
- My camera
- Drive-thrus
- Laughter
- Sight, sound, and smell
- Pizza
- Tea
- Blankets
- Living close to where I grew up
- Animals
- Recycling
- Electricity
- My college education
- Past & future trips
- Where I've gone and the potential for where I can go
- Miracles
- Amazon
- Being in love
- My marriage
- Feeling secure
- Confidence
- Toilets
- Journaling
- Art
- TV & movies
- Moments of peace and relaxation
- My big, warm, super-cozy bed (which is calling my name as I type this)
- Ice cold drinking water
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Fresh air
- Trees
- Our fenced in back yard
- Nail polish
- Music
- The Bar Method
- Holidays
- You
- The smell of baking cookies
- My kiddos' toys
- Turkey
- The miracle of life
So, have any of you typed up Thankful lists? If not, you should! I would love to see what rocks your world - feel free to send links my way!
Wishing you and your families a very, VERY, very happy Thanksgiving! XOXO
I love this! I'm taking a cue from you. Mine is posting later today. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list! Not sure if I am thankful for Dora, but I do like Mickey. :) Working on my list, for posting later today. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Can't wait to read it! :)
ReplyDeleteI guess I should rephrase and say that I'm thankful for the quiet time Dora & Mickey buys me every now and then. ;-) Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete