Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five For Friday: Halloween Style

What a week! A great week, but a VERY crazy, busy one for me. Since I've been pretty much absent from blogland and social media the last few days, it's time for me to rehash my fabulous Halloween!

Photobucket

1.  My work Halloween party with my kiddos. For the past few years my work besties and I have organized a pretty badass Halloween party for all of the kids. This year was no exception. We had games and goodies and it was a blast! Andy had to work and couldn't make it, so it was a little exhausting for me, but fun.

2.  Leila's first appearance on broadcast TV! If you didn't know, I work for a local TV station and our party was winding down right as the 5pm news was coming on. So, our awesome weather guy grabbed  a group of the kids for a live shot in front of the green screen. Leila was so cute (and clueless) in it!

3.  80's attire.  My favorite gals & I decided to "dress our decade" for Halloween. Turns out we're all from the 80's, so 80's it was! And let me tell you, something about the bright colors and big hair just puts a smile on my face. I mean how could people NOT be happy during that decade?

4.  80's makeup. I mean, come on. Check out my eye shadow! So much fun. :-)

5. Living vicariously through my loves.  The best thing about Halloween this year was definitely the excitement in my babies' eyes. Particularly Leila. Last year was her first year of starting to understand the whole Halloween thing and this year she was SO into it! Loved every second of it. My little bumble bee and her monster brother.

Photobucket

And let's not forget about Trick-or-Treating! Such a blast this year! We went with some friends who also have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, so Leila & Landon each had a buddy. Leila and Mia were SO cute going door to door and loved every second of it. AND, the weather this year was AMAZING! Super warm (for our area) and dry.

I hope you all had a wonderful (& safe) Halloween and an awesome week! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to sleep for about 4 days straight! Oh, if only....

Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk today!

4 comments:

  1. How fun!

    Also, I didn't know you work for a TV station.  That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun halloween for you and your family!! How awesome that your work puts on a Halloween party for the kids every year... and that Leila got on TV!! :) Love the 80s costumes. So much fun! We didn't do anything for Halloween on Wednesday because it isn't celebrated here but are hosting a school Halloween party for our students tonight so that should be lots of fun! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 80's. Great costumes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...