Sunday, November 11, 2012

MailPix: Turning Images Into Memories (oh yes!)

Nowadays, most of us take a million photos that get lost on our computers and in our Facebook & Instagram feeds - we don't even know what those photos look like off of a screen! But there's just something special about flipping through a book of photos or seeing a special memory framed and hanging on the wall. I think that's why I am totally digging the new, and extremely AWESOME, Mailpix.com.

mailpix

MailPix is an online photo printing shop where you can order pretty much anything you would want with your favorite photo on it, whether it's a canvas, coffee mug, blanket, calendar, ornament, photo book, t-shirt, or one of a bazillion other personalized products. And my absolute FAVORITE thing about MailPix??? If you log in through Facebook, your account will automatically sync with all of your Facebook pics so no extra photo uploading is required! And even better??? You can sink your Instagram feed and order square prints straight from MailPix!

Some of my Instagram prints from MailPix...
Photobucket

I ordered the 5x5 prints & they turned out great!
Photobucket

Instagram prints make the perfect fridge decor...
IMG_1743

I also ordered this 8x10 canvas of my favorite poppy photo that the hubby took - it turned out GREAT!

IMG_1739

And, MailPix also helped me take some of my favorite "trash the dress" wedding photos and FINALLY (only took me 4 years) get them out of my computer and on to our bedroom wall...

IMG_1744

IMG_1748

You don't even know how happy I am about this. :-)

I will also be ordering my Christmas cards through MailPix.com this year (once we actually figure out a photo to use!)... they have lots of great designs to choose from and the option to use your own design if you like to get creative, like me, in Photoshop. Score!

You can find MailPix all over the world wide web. Check em out!
Website: MailPix.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MailPix
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mailpix
Blog: http://www.mailpixblog.com/
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mailpix/
(& I highly recommend keeping tabs on their Deals Page!)

So, guess what? MailPix will be giving away a $50 credit to one of you lovely readers! That's $50 that you can spend on a photo canvas, photo book, photo blanket, or even your family holiday cards! Just enter via the widget below. I'll be picking a winner on Monday, November 19th.

Good Luck! :-)

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: I was offered free products in return for this review. All opinions are my own - MailPix really does rock my world!

9 comments:

  1. Haha - I'd probably order my Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd use them for my Christmas cards, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Mailpix is awesome! I get to do a review and giveaway, too (my first, woohoo!), but I've been totally procrastinating because I want to do a calendar for next year and don't have any recent Christmas-y pics, ugh! But now I'm leaning more towards just doing something with my instagram photos or brag books for the grandparents. Did your order come quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa @ Completely EclipsedNovember 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

    I'd love a canvas print for the new house.  You know...if we ever move in

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome!! I would probably order a mix of stuff! Love the photo canvases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Yes, my order came within a week I believe. We don't have a family Christmas photo yet, either. But as soon as I do, I'll be ordering some cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so need this for my Christmas cards, oh and maybe Hayes' first birthday invites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would get a photo cover book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would get the 8½ x 11 Calendar .

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...