Monday, October 17, 2011

40 weeks

I made it! Full term! Here's my FINAL weekly belly shot post (well, until next baby that is). It's a little bittersweet actually.

Please don't judge the bikini pic - Leila was due on a 90 degree 4th of July, so I thought it was appropriate. ;-)
Photobucket

Final pregnancy tid-bits...
  • After feeling very uncomfortable and impatient towards the end of last week, I am now feeling great and calm and ready for baby boy to get here whenever. And if that means I have to wait until my Friday induction, that's totally fine with me now.
  • It's funny because now that I am all relaxed about it, my hubby is getting anxious... FINALLY!
  • Little Man continues to be quite the mover. Limbs jut out of me every which way now and then. I'm going to miss feeling his movements inside me.
  • I can't wait to see his face in person. Will he look just like Leila? Like Andy? Like me?
  • Still not looking forward to the sleepless nights, though.
  • Or the diaper changes.
  • Or the breastfeeding pain.
  • But, the pros still outweigh the cons. :-)
Wow, I still can't believe I'm approaching the end of this pregnancy. It has FLOWN by. Seriously. Whereas I felt like I was preggo FOREVER with Leila Jade. Craziness I say!

I hate to tag myself as a failure, but I've pretty much failed at finishing up my pre-baby to do list. But, that's just life! Things happen that are outside of our control and we have to prioritize what really matters. And in terms of my life, cleaning the office and starting to make my jewelry just got pushed down the life priority list. And that doesn't mean they won't get done. Just not before my little man gets here.

Put out the good labor & delivery vibes for me people! Can't wait to share the birth story with you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you (AKA stalking your blog), hope you're holding your sweet baby boy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! Nope, no baby boy yet. I'm pretty miserable, but hanging in there. Today is my last day at work at least! He'll be here by Friday at the latest!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...