We seriously lucked out with some awesome Fall weather this past weekend - crisp, cool air with lots of sunshine. Perfect for the looooonnnnnnngggggg walks we took through the pumpkins and around town.
After feeling like absolute crap on Friday (following the annoyingly painful night of prodromal labor), I surprisingly have felt GREAT all weekend and feel like I could stay pregnant forever if I had to (well, at least until Friday when my induction is scheduled).
It was so nice to spend a lot of last minute (literally) quality time with my little princess. Daddy had to work, so we did some serious bonding. I know I'll always be able to have alone time with "just us girls," but I also know it will never be the same as it is right now once this little man gets here.
I'm excited for what's to come over the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!