Time sure does fly when you're having fun! And no, I'm not being sarcastic - we really are having a blast with our new little man. The fact that my hubby is off with me for 3 weeks is helping with this. It is SOOOOOOOOO nice to be able to spend some serious family bonding time together. And with the weather getting cooler and cooler and the leaves falling off the trees, it feels extra good to just hunker inside our cozy home. I imagined life after Landon arrived to be a lot more chaotic than it is. But, Leila is adjusting fabulously and absolutely loves her little bro. And we are actually keeping up on the laundry and dishes. And Landon is an absolute angel. He didn't even cry AT ALL during his circumcision the other day. Not even a peep when they numbed his little weiner. We are so lucky.
So, I apologize if my blog is solely focused on my new little love and boring home life for a while. I'm just living it up in la-la-land right now. So bear with me. There will still be dream doing and me stuff in my future. :-)
But for now, there is just this...
Live in La-la-land as long as physically possible. One of the best places to be. :) Beautiful babies you have!
ReplyDelete