Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Momma get you!"

This evening after work, despite feeling extremely uncomfortable (and being 39+ weeks pregnant), I took a few minutes to play a little game of chase outside with my daughter.

Leila says, "Momma get you!"
Photobucket

Side Note: OMG, check out those pine needles! This is the downfall of our beautiful backyard in the Fall. Pooey.

My girl is silly. Whenever we play chase, I say "Momma's gonna get you!" and run after her while she squeals. So, any time she wants me to chase her she'll say, "Momma get you!" (instead of the more proper, "Momma get me!") It cracks me up every time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It felt good to get outside for a few minutes and run around. Maybe it'll jump start my labor. Yeah, right.

Leila's teacher actually got her to sit still long enough to do her hair today!
Photobucket

Anyhow, just thought I'd share the highlight of my day with you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...