Dying eggs on Easter Eve...
Easter bunny loot...
Landon liked the fake grass best...
This pic flat out cracks. me. up...
Okay, here are our attempts at getting a decent family photo...
And this was the best one. Had to crop the heck outta it due to my wandering nephew & there's a hair in my face, but it's ok at least...
He sits up now! So precious...
Egg hunt!
He he he...
My Lando & I soaking up the sun - it felt sooooo good!
This one had the BEST day ever. No nap & she was still a little angel.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter, surrounded by your favorite people!
oh my gosh, that 5th one down of Landon looking like a little STUD cracked me up! That face!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know! Me, too! I laugh every time I look at it. :-) Hope you had a great Easter!
ReplyDeleteThis post is great! I'm new here...decided to say hi and not be a lurker. :) Love your blog so far- off to check out the rest of it! Have a wonderful week, sugar. xo
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie! Thanks so much for commenting... and for coming out of hiding! he he! Nice to meet you! :-)
ReplyDeleteAwe! I was hoping I would see some other Easter Pix! Too adorable! XO Tiff
ReplyDelete