ATE: Chocolate covered raisins. Those are healthy, right?
LAUGHED AT: What my co-worker did with the fruit on my desk. See for yourself...
PONDERED: What the heck am I going to create for my Monthly DIY project? & why do I always wait until the end of the month to figure this out? I guess I will be taking a little trip to Joanne's on my lunch break today.
WAS PROUD OF: How Landon behaved at his helmet appointment yesterday. He was such a happy little trouper! And the stocking thing they put over his head to take the scans and measurements cracked me up! We should be getting his helmet in a couple of weeks.
CRIED OVER: Our laundry situation. Dead serious. It wasn't like full on tears streaming down my face, I just got a little teary-eyed. Pathetic, huh? We are just SO. BACKED. UP. and there are piles of dirty and clean clothes taking over our house. Boo-hoo.
CRAVED: Chocolate covered gummy bears. My BFF has gotten me OBSESSED with these things. I seriously ate like a pound of them the other week. And I want MORE.
GOT EXCITED ABOUT: My first blog giveaway! I never really thought I would get involved in the blog giveaway world, but I've been getting approached by some sweet companies and I finally decided to say yes to a couple. A little sneak peak at what will be up for grabs next week...
HAPPY THURSDAY PEOPLE!
new follower and loving your blog!
ReplyDeletekalobandelise.blogspot.com
The fruit placement is too funny!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of him sticking his tongue out is too cute! Happy to have found your blog through Jenna.... happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteHey, just found you through the Thursday link up! What a cute kid, stocking cap and all! Last thing I cried over was laundry too...we don't have a washer/dryer right now and the laundry tends to frustrate me to no end...hope yours gets caught up!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, so sorry you are without washer and dryer! I don't feel sorry for myself anymore. :)
ReplyDeletehey thanks for stopping by my blog! you're blog is so cute and your little guy is adorable!!! i'm a new follower!!
ReplyDeletexoxoJenna Duty www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com
Landon is such a cutie! I'm in the same laundry situation... it never ends :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE chocolate covered raisins. Definitely the best snack ever.
ReplyDeletehaha I love the coworker humor. That's awesome.
Too bad I can't come do your laundry for you because I actually love doing it. ha I'm weird I know.
Oh man, I need to get a BFF like you Haylee! I would love to have someone offer to do my laundry... and actually enjoy it! :-)
ReplyDelete