Friday, April 27, 2012

High Five for FRIDAY!

What a GREAT week this has been! I just lurrrrvvve FRIDAY!

Highlights of my week...

1.  Spring cleaning day with my Hubby! Yesterday, Andy & I played hooky...we dropped the kids off at daycare, skipped out on work, and spent the day DOMINATING our house. Cleaned the basement, got caught up on laundry (aren't you excited, you won't have to hear me whine about it for at least another week!), organized the pantry, & took a crap load of goods to Goodwill. A huge weight has lifted off my shoulders.

2. Reconnecting with my Hubby. With Andy & I both working full time & him having to work the weekends lately, we haven't gotten any quality one-on-one time for a while. Yesterday, after the cleaning was done and before we picked up the kiddos, we had a super yummy lunch date at a beautiful restaurant, followed by some shopping - just the two of us! I love that my hubby loves to shop, too!

Photobucket

3. SUNSHINE! I've said it before, the sunshine makes me SUPER happy! It has been the icing on the cake this week (even though yesterday was rainy... which actually worked out well for being inside and cleaning all day).

4. My first blog giveaway. I never thought I'd get into doing giveaways here, but it has been fun for me to see new visitors coming to my little ole blog. 2 more days to enter if you haven't yet!

Photobucket

5. A new baby! Two of my high school friends had their first baby together on Wednesday - Easton Michael (don't ya love the name?)! It was super exciting because they didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl. I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully him and Landon will grow up being close friends - they're only 6 months apart!

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and an amazing weekend! I will be getting my craft on for my April DIY project (meant to do it this week, but I'm a procrastinator), taking Leila to gymnastics, going to a 2 year olds b-day party, and just trying to keep my sanity juggling the 2 kiddos while my Hubby works.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Another Easton Michael? That's crazy (do you read "a sorta fairytale" blog?). We have so many birthday parties coming up too, crazy weekends ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read that one, but I will def check it out! Yeah, I love me a good b-day party, but it can get exhausting after a while! Sometimes I just wanna hunker in at home and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really great one! Easton Michael is a cute name :) I need to dominate my house haha! So far, it's dominating me ;)

    Loving your blog! Going to follow/subscribe now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jessica! Your blog is great, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...