Here's what made my week special...
- The anticipation of Vegas got me through this week. And who doesn't love a 4 day work week? Holla!
- My new fave thing? Shellac nail polish! My BFF bought all the goods to do shellac at home and I gave it a go for the first time last night. I'm in love! Not only is it instantly hard and dry after sticking your nails under the UV light - it lasts up to 2 weeks! & I just feel so pretty. I haven't painted my nails in FOREVER because it is just tough to deal with painting and having it chip off the next day when I'm managing 2 kiddos.
Sparkles!
- I practically OD'd on starburst jellybeans all week. OMG. Heaven in my mouth.
- The weather this past week? A-stinkin-MAZING! I can smell Summer right around the corner...
- The anticipation of Vegas. Oh wait, did I already say that? Well, that pretty much consumed my brain the whole week through.
OK, time to hop on a jet plane now. I will be back on Monday with plenty of stories to tell... or maybe not. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?
HAPPY FRIDAY!
I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!