Monday, April 16, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

I'm back! I would love to say I'm feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after my little mini-vacation, but I'm just utterly exhausted right now. AND, super happy to be back with my little loves! I'm taking today off from work to make up for lost time with them.

Anywhooooooo, Vegas was swell! 12 girls + 2 nights in Vegas = FUN FUN FUN! That's all I will say. Here is my trip in a few pics (not too many because after all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas)...

Photobucket

Bear with me this week as I re-enter reality. My house is a disaster (hubby had his hands very full with the 2 kiddos solo this weekend) and I'm surviving off very little sleep right now. It may take me a few days to get back in the swing of things.

Hope your weekend was even half as exciting as mine!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Vegas so much fun!  My husband and I went a couple of months ago for our anniversary and it was just such a perfect little getaway.  Did you check out the aquarium at Mandaly Bay?  My husband made me even though I was totally opposed because of the price, but ended up LOVING it!

    Just found your blog and so glad I did- such a happy, fun little corner of the internet!

    new follower :)bonniebonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you found my blog, too! Yes, we did go to the aquarium and it was AWESOME! $18 was hard for me to part with, but I'm glad I did.

    Your blog is adorable BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds like a fun trip! 

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...