Monday, February 21, 2011

A FABULOUS weekend full of failed dreams & failed technology!

And no, I am not being sarcastic. Our little family had the BEST, most relaxing weekend despite a few issues. Obviously I failed in one of my Dreams To Do, sleep training Miss Leila Jade (see previous 2 posts). BUT, I have officially decided that this is not considered one of my "dreams" anyway... so I'm removing it from the list! I am no longer afraid to admit that I love snuggling my little princess at night and we're gonna keep on co-sleeping.

Another bummer side of our weekend included the fact that our massive TV died and the Trojan.Zefarch virus took control of our computer again. So it was a no-go for technology this weekend. We just had to order a part for our TV, which should be here any day now, but as for our poor computer, we're pretty much giving up. Yes we are getting the mac book that I'm always drooling over...we just don't know when yet. It's a HUGE purchase so we're looking for deals and taking our time deciding on exactly what we want.

Anyhoooooo, These little annoyances of the weekend are what ended up making it so fabulous (along with a little bit of sunshine, too)! Since we couldn't watch TV or play online, we ended up spending much more time enjoying eachother's company... and getting the house awesomely clean! Oh yeah! And, we played outside in the glorious sunshine, too:

Leila absolutely LOVES being outside!
Photobucket

Coming after daddy with a branch...
Photobucket

Our new little garden gnome - he will be much happier once he's surrounded by tulips!
Photobucket

He He! Snack time for Leila & I thought it was pretty...
Photobucket

Beautiful flowers from my darling hubby...
Photobucket

As for progress on the quilting front, yes I have started to cut my squares. I really should have taken advantage of my downtime this weekend to get some more done, but I'm not gonna lie, I had much more fun loving on my daughter and hubby all weekend. Love them!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...