Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wise Words Wednesday: Snow, Snow, Go Away!

"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water." - Carl Reiner

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photos courtesy of Daddy, who took Leila out to play while Mommy was at work.

This is what God gave us today (quite a contrast from this past weekend, eh?). A beautiful dusting of snow. The problem? It's almost friggin March and I am sick and tired of winter! Boo! So, to make myself feel better I decided to remove the dark, depressing purple color on my toenails and replace it with this:

Photobucket
Trust me, these are MUCH brighter in person/daylight! HOT PINK!

Ahhhhh! I feel better already!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes a splash of color can make such a difference! I am so happy you can get your dreamy macbook and recover from your technology woes! Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...