Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm on a roll!

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I am on fire this week! The week started off a little rocky with Leila spiking a nasty fever and us getting hardly any sleep, but things are looking up! The boss man called me into the office the other day to tell me how awesome I am and let me know that I'm gonna get a sweet little bonus on my paycheck tomorrow (can you say mac book pro?). Then Leila started feeling better. Then I started getting a burst of energy and cooked a wicked good meal tonight (chicken biscuit bake... yum yum!). And, I went to the craft store and got the rest of my supplies to start my mini-quilt!

So, when I got home from work today this is what our office looked like:

Yikes!
Photobucket

But, after a 10 minute power clean this is what I have now (don't ask what the inside of the drawers look like):

My new sewing area!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And supplies to make a little quilt!
Photobucket

As far as when I'm going to get started on said quilt, I'm not so sure. And, as far as a pattern goes, there isn't going to be one. I'm winging it baby! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...