Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wise Words Wednesday: Boy do I sure need some inspiration...

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Paul Valery

Photobucket

Wake up Ariel! Wake up!!! Yes, this is me yelling at myself. So I know I had a super positive "go me" kind of post last week, but right now I'm not feeling too hot. I feel like I started the year off with a bang, but now a couple months in I am starting to revert to my old ways. I've been watching a little too much sleezy TV (but, oh how I love you Bachelor & Teen Mom) instead of tackling the mountains of laundry calling my name or the toilets that need to be scrubbed... not to mention my dream list! Sure, I bought quilting supplies, but have I done anything with them? No. I'm slacking.

I REFUSE TO LET THIS HAPPEN!

Tonight I am taking action. I will not sit on my arse. I will DO something. But first I must add some humor to this post:

Leila = not a fan of the camera...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...