Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 Months

I can't believe that it's already been 2 months since I pushed this chunker out of me...

I seriously want to eat him up, like all the time!
Photobucket

So, what's up with my little Lando-pie now that he's 2 months old?
  • Went to the doc yesterday and he weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs 6 oz (like 98th percentile) - seriously, how many babies practically double their weight in 2 months? Doc says I'm producing "whole" milk, that's for sure!
  • He is obviously smiling consistently now. But, he's still a very calm, serious little man.
  • He has slept through the night a couple of times now, but it isn't consistent. His most consistent schedule right now is a 8p feeding, 2a feeding, & 6a feeding with solid sleep in between. Pretty dang good to me!
  • Landon is such a good, "go with the flow" kinda baby. He seriously hardly ever cries. Such a lover, too.
  • He's wearing 3-6 or 6 month clothes now. BIG boy.
  • He has the most beautiful blue eyes right now. I hope they don't change! Andy & I both have brown eyes & so does big sis, so it would be really cool if he ended up with blue. 
  • Had his first set of shots today and took it like a "man!"
  • Landon makes the cutest cooing sounds. We call him The Crow because they are these high pitched little squeals.
I just love my little chunky monkey so much! My heart aches thinking about leaving him in the care of others in less than 4 weeks. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending every second of the day with him thus far. We are so blessed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. He is so so so cute! My little guy was probably about the same size at that age. I know he was 18lbs at 4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chunk! is that diaper a Sunbaby? quentin is still on the smallest snap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little chunk is in good company with my Lorelai! She was 15lb 4oz at 2 months. More of them to love :) Def a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Yes Rhonda, that's a Sunbaby... they'll prob be too small for him eventually! He's been able to wear them since he was just a couple weeks old. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...