Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wise Words Wednesday: A New Year

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey
Photobucket

With 3.5 days left until the start of the new year I find myself thinking about potential new year's resolutions a lot today. Sure, maybe new year's resolutions hardly ever last past January, but there is just something about the beginning of a new year and the potential for a fresh start to "get it right" that just excites me. Eat healthy. Get in shape. Get rid of junk. Nothing like the clean slate of a brand new year to finally make the life changes you've been wishing for actually happen.

Today I'm not ready to commit to any resolutions just yet. But hey, I still have a few days to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...