Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Pic 2011

Photobucket

Sorry for the crappy quality of this pic, but you get the idea. Landon is adorable, Leila was once again less than excited to be so close to the big man. That's why we opted to have a family photo taken. However, as soon as we left Santa, Leila was obsessed and kept saying that she wanted to go back and visit him. Maybe next year we'll actually get her to sit on his lap and smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On a completely different note... we have been working HARD on potty training. Leila only wears undies when she is home. Pooping has been a tough one for her to get. For instance, I just smelled poo and went to check if she pooped her pants. Yep. BUT, the girl found an old swim diaper somewhere and had the decency to put that on BEFORE she pooed. Oh man. Where do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...