I am just loving the inspiration I've been finding through Pinterest lately! My "Words to Live By" board is quickly becoming my fave. And the above saying is not only pretty to look at - it's a great daily reminder! Even on the worst of days it is not impossible to find something good in your life. I say focus on that good and turn your frown upside down!
Wow, I totally need to steal this! I was in the middle of searching for an appropriate quote and typing up my wise words Wednesday post yesterday when my internet went out and I couldn't finish. This would have been the perfect quote for the day I had at work the other day. Yet again, we're totally on the same page :)
ReplyDeleteBecky, you just steal away girl! Are you on Pinterest yet? If not, you totally need to be! Tons of inspiration on there. :-)
ReplyDelete