Friday, December 2, 2011

Bye Bye 27

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, 27 has been pretty dang good to me. It's always bittersweet to say goodbye to another year of life. After all, 27 gave me this blog, a fabulous trip to Hawaii, a raise at work, a 2 year old, a new computer (my BFF macbook pro), a beautiful baby boy, and 6 weeks of maternity leave. Of course, 27 has also given me some grief, but we won't go there. Overall, she was good to me.

So, how have I spent my last day as a 27 year old? Well, first off I woke up to these little pumpkins...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at my little Lando-pie - he's been giving me some big ole smiles today!

After our morning photo shoot, Leila went to "school" for the day while Landon and I got dressed up and ventured out into the world for a visit to my workplace, lunch with my girls, and my 6 week postpartum check up (fun times!). Anyway, the highlight of my day had to be Landon's outfit...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gosh, he's such a little chunk now!

In the late afternoon we picked up big sis and came home to an evening of Mickey Mouse, chicken nuggets, bath time, tickles, and waiting for daddy to get home. And now? Now the kiddos are in bed and I'm reflecting back on my last day as a 27 year old. Duh. The point? Today was just another day and tomorrow, even though it will be my birthday and I will be another year older (and wiser, right?), will also just be another day in my life. And I'll only be a day older than I am today.

Wow, sleep deprivation must be really getting to me right now. This post is going nowhere fast. Time for bed I think. I am one cool 27 year old. Maybe I'll stay up past 9pm when I'm 28. :-)

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...