Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas is here!

Well, I'm 28 now. And my b-day weekend has been simple, but fabulous. And I'm happy to say that Christmas has officially arrived in our household and I am full of the Christmas spirit! Here's a little recap in photos of my weekend...

On Saturday (my birthday!), my hubby surprised me with a most extraordinary breakfast and bouquet of flowers...

Photobucket

That afternoon, my momma and I took Leila Jade to Toy Story 3 on ice and she loved every minute of it...

Photobucket

Leaving the ice show with big ole smiles on our faces...
Photobucket

For my b-day dinner, the hubby once again worked his butt off in the kitchen cooking up my requested shrimp pasta dish and we ate till we almost hurled (and Landon slept).

Photobucket

That night, Landon gave me a great gift. He slept for 7 hours straight. And I think he would have slept longer, but I HAD TO wake him up because my boob was about to explode. We'll see if it was a fluke tonight.

As for today, today has been a day of Christmas fun!

Out to breakfast (and taking some photos for our Xmas card)...
Photobucket

Decorating our tree...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We hung the stockings "by the chimney with care" (but not enough care if ya notice the spacing)...
Photobucket

And Lando-pie just chilled...
Photobucket

And tonight? Tonight we have chowed down homemade beef soup (the hubby rocks!) and kicked back to take in the Christmas cheer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bring it on Santa! Our home is ready for ya!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...