Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012 Christmas Card

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to send out holiday cards this year, but I just couldn't help myself once I started receiving them in the mail. So, I grabbed the camera, my family, and a dollar store Santa hat and we snapped some pics of each other. Then I had a little fun in photoshop and TA DA! I just love how it turned out. :-)

Photobucket

I must say a special thanks to MailPix.com for offering to replace my order (including shipping) for FREE after I originally ordered them with "Holidays" spelled "Holiays." I'm a smart one! I mean seriously, who doesn't proof their holiday cards before ordering? I guess I don't. Ha!

Participating in The Paper Mama's Holiday Photo Challenge! Check it out - there are some GREAT entries (I don't stand a chance). :-)

15 comments:

  1. This is the CUTEST Christmas card ever!! Love it! So glad you decided to do one :) I can't wait to do one next year with my little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!  My 2009 Christmas card read:  Happy Holdays!  So... I'm right there with ya.  Except I didn't notice before sending them out.  Oops!  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I just LOVE this card!!! You are one adorable family! Look at those kiddos!!! :) I actually just used this black, white and red technic today with Alidia. Didn't get any nearly like that one of Landon but still some cute ones. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fiona! It was a fun little project that I totally didn't have time for, but made it happen anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! So glad to know I'm not the only one! I definitely feel grateful that I caught the typo before sending them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!! Mine's actually similar with the color scheme, but the pictures aren't festive at all. Even though I'm not sending any out, I wish I had tried to get a group one of the kiddos or at least all of them wearing hats. Sigh. Anyway, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest thing EVER!!! I love that you even got the pup in there ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa @ Completely EclipsedDecember 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM

    I love it!  You're so talented with that photo shop missy.  Did you take a class or did you figure it out yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Yours is my very favorite of all! SO creative! It means a lot that you stopped by my little ole blog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS! In college we went over it briefly in one of my web design classes and then I bought a book and learned a little bit more. But mostly, I just google and watch youtube vids when I want to figure out how to do something. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...