Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa, baby...

Um, if you didn't know this yet, Christmas is in 4 days!!! $%&*#%$!!!! Craziness, I say! That combined with the fact that the world is ending today is just a little too much for my frazzled brain to handle. ;-)

So, who wants to see our Santa pic from this year? Gotta love the annual Santa pic. Waiting in a line of fussy, fidgety kids for a $20 crappy photo and a candy cane. But ya know what? It is totally worth it. I love looking back at all of the pics. Here is ours from this year...

Photobucket

Per the unintentional tradition in our family, Andy & I are also in the pic. Otherwise, Leila would not get anywhere near the bearded man. Poor thing told me that she really doesn't like Santa Claus after taking this pic. Landon is just like, "WTF is going on?"

For fun, let's take a look at last year's Santa pic for a little comparison...

Photobucket

Same Santa. Andy & I look just about the same. Leila is actually looking at the camera which is nice. Landon is just as cute and clueless as ever. Ha!

Well, one more day of work and then I'm off for four days of Christmas bliss. We will be baking and eating and singing and light-looking and loving. Oh, and I should probably start wrapping gifts, too. If I don't get back on the blog before the 25th, I wish you and your family a holiday full of as much love and happiness as you can possibly handle!
 
M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S !

1 comment:

  1. Aww love them both. Landon sure has changed!! :) Wishing you and your family a very very merry Christmas and hope you have a lovely few days off with your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...