This weekend I found myself at home alone with the kiddos while the hubby worked. Blue skies and crisp air were calling our names, so we decided to take Leila's new favorite thing in the whole wide world, a Kickboard USA mini micro scooter, out for a spin. You guys, this thing is amazing and my three year old is like a pro on it already.
Side Note: Leila dresses herself. She loves all things rainbow (like mother, like daughter) and insisted on wearing her rainbow dress with rainbow leggings with rainbow socks with rainbow underwear with a rainbow jacket. Oh, and a rainbow star hat. Plus blue leopard print TOMS. Ha!
But seriously, how cute is she?
It never crossed my mind to get my kiddo a scooter, but when the awesome folks at Kickboard USA offered to send one my way I totally jumped on it. They make scooters for all ages and I love, love, love that the mini micro is just Leila's size. It is ridiculously light weight (3 lbs) and is the smoothest ride ever. My girl was gliding over the uneven sidewalks in our old neighborhood like they were nothing. (Next time she will totally be wearing a helmet, though. I don't know what I was thinking leaving the house without it!)
So, if you still need a last minute Christmas gift for your little one (or yourself!) I totally recommend the Kickboard USA kick scooters. They come in lots of great colors, too!
I hope your weekend was wonderful and full of little happy moments!
Yep, she's obsessed. Brings this thing to bed with her and even to the bathroom! HA!
Disclosure: I received the mini micro from Kickboard USA in exchange for this review. All of the opinions are 100% my own (& my daughters). We love this product! :-)
Oh my goodness, Leila's outfit is adorable!!! Rainbow everything! :) How cool that she loves her scooter so much. I would never have thought of a scooter for a three year old but she obviously loves it and is doing very well using it already. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteIsn't the rainbow thing great? I think so! :-)
ReplyDelete