However, thanks to Rhonda at Hepburn & Houndstooth, I thought it would be fun to come up with my WANT, NEED, WEAR, READ Christmas wish list... just for fun. I have many memories of crafting up the perfect Christmas list for Santa when I was a wee one. And I figure that if the hubby just happens to stumble upon this post and decides he wants to get me a gift after all, he can have at it. :-)
WANT: Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleaning System
I had a facial once and the aesthetician used this thing on my face. She said she highly recommends it to her clients. I've read a bunch of reviews and it sounds pretty magical. My skin could use all the help it can get. Do any of you own one of these? If so, is it worth the price???
NEED: New Underwear
You ever just wanna throw away all of your underwear and start over? I'm at that point right now. And BFing Landon really took a toll on my girls (if ya know what I mean) and I don't own any bras that fit me properly at the moment. Sigh.
WEAR: Lululemon Athletic Attire
I'm still doing the Bar Method and loving it! Everyone in class wears the cutest workout clothes and I've noticed a lot of Lululemon stuff. As for me, I'm stuck in ghetto sports bras (that I've had since high school probably) and t-shirts and leggings. I'd love to step it up in the workout wear department! However, I would personally never spend $85 on a pair of pants I'm going to sweat my ass off in.
READ: Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
I've seen a few other bloggers mention this book and I'd love to get a copy. But the truth is, I'm in a reading rut right now and I need some good fiction suggestions! Help! Anyone?
So, who wants to fulfill my Christmas wish list? ;-) Do you have anything that you're hoping to score this holiday season?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
An another note... Happy 12/12/12!!! Today has been pretty special in an un-extraordinary way. Enjoyed a nice lunch with some of my gal pals, listened to some Christmas tunes while the snow fell outside, and ventured off to Trader Joes for some holiday goodies and an extra dose of Christmas cheer. When asked, "How are you today?" the checker at Trader Joe's replied, "Happy!" He proceeded to gift my friend and I with free reusable totes. His smile and enthusiasm at work was contagious and I've felt extra-happy ever since coming in contact with him. Proof that tiny gestures and a smile can go a long way in making even a stranger's day brighter. :-)
Hope your 12/12/12 was special! (& every other day for that matter)
A,
ReplyDeleteI'll stop blog stalking you and actually comment for once! Yes, I own a Clarisonic and it's awesome! It's amazing how much extra gunk it gets off your face vs just using your hands. But really, if you get one, splurge for the Clarisonic Plus. It has three speeds and a larger body brush. The backs of my arms can get really dry and bumpy and it helps soooo much!
I love this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for mentioning me!
I want AND need a Clarisonic!
Hi Ariel,
ReplyDeleteI can for once comment on your blog and not just stalk it too! lol... The Clarisonic Mia is a great cleansing tool. I do not use one, (i prefer peels/Exfoliating masks over the brush) but would recommend this tool to my clients. The number one thing I come across though is overuse. Soo be careful!! I know how it is... your excited and can't wait to see the results so you start to use everyday.. but don't! I recommend using it once a week to start off with, and always moisture well afterwards. After a few weeks you can add it in up to 2-3 times, but I would suggest no more. Hope Santa gets it for you!
Tawnya
Thanks girl! Don't be a stranger! ;-) If Santa doesn't get it for me, I may just get it for myself. Ha!
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving me a post idea! I feel like I'm in a rut right now and I have no blogging motivation, so I needed it. :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy you still stalk my blog! ;-) I may just have to treat myself to a lil Christmas gift this year!
ReplyDeleteOf course I still stalk! Otherwise I'd miss out on all sorts of pictures of Lando-Pie!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi! New follower here from A Lazy Crazy Life! Loving your super cute blog! If you get a chance, stop by Moms Surviving Kids!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com
I completely know how you feel about the new underwear!!! UGG! I am at this point right now and Dominican underwear is not working for me so I really need a trip to Canada or the USA JUST for this reason!! :P I don't have a single fitting bra either. These little ones sure do change things about our bodies! :/
ReplyDeleteFiona, I will totally send you some underwear! Is that weird? :-) No, seriously. If you ever need anything that you can't get down there I am happy to send it your way!
ReplyDelete