BUT, my Saturday & Sunday? They were relaxing & fabulous! The hubby was home and I was SO grateful to have his help! I still feel pretty crappy, but I'm getting better and so are the kids. Here is our weekend in bullets & photos...
...Leila had her 1st real gymnastics class. She did SO good & loved every second of it. And the nap she took that followed was heavenly for me. :-)
A couple of the pics are Leila loving the foam pit at gymnastics!
...I found this recipe for Strawberry Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting on Pinterest. It seriously looked so delicious to me that I ended up going to three grocery stores just to find strawberry cake mix (seriously, what is up with that? I thought it was common!). Needless to say, they were NOT good. WAY too sweet and sickening for me.
So pretty and easy to make, but not my cup of tea (Leila liked them though - hubby did NOT)...
...The rest of my weekend was spent deep in family time. Mainly we enjoyed the return of Spring weather with long walks out in the sun.
My bright pants from Target make me so happy! (& OMG, Leila needs new clothes!)
Leila likes to walk Billy...
First Spring flowers!
...Landon had his first food this weekend! Avocado! We aren't really going to start feeding him until he's 6 months old, but we had this beautiful avocado with dinner, so I decided to mash a little up for him. Leila fed him and he seemed pretty interested in it. :-)
...More big Landon news... he's starting to sit up all by himself! He lasted about 2 minutes today. Still wobbly, though.
Mmmmmmmm...avocado...
Not so sure about this, Ma...
How was your weekend? Here's to a productive week ahead!
Those cookies DO LOOK YUMMY! Sorry to hear they look better than they taste! Hope your feeling better. XO
ReplyDeleteTiff
Thanks! I do feel better today actually! Yeah, I was super bummed about the cookies. I actually don't think I've ever had a cookie I didn't like until yesterday. Craziness.
ReplyDelete