
A friend of mine shared this book exerpt with me a while back when I was going through a serious case of battling the "what ifs" and ever since I have been obsessed with it. It is from Marianne Williamson's book, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles". I have not read the book yet, but I will definitely read it some day.
Lately I find myself reverting back to old ways...holding myself back from just "going for it." I know a lot of this has to do with the issue of time - I never seem to have enough of it - but, I think it is more about my fear.
So I've decided it is time to do something and I'm starting with the wise words above. I decided to make a little poster to hang in my office at work for daily inspiration. And guess what? I've decided to share it with you!
I also made this shortened version:
You can download the full version HERE.
You can download the shortened version HERE.
Print it out on a piece of 8.5x11 paper and you are good to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!