Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wise Words Wednesday: This Too Shall Pass

"This too shall pass." - medieval proverb, exact source unknown
Photobucket

This week has been "one of those weeks." Nothing seems to be in my favor and I find myself continually telling myself "this too shall pass." The saying has always brought me peace in knowing that life is ever changing and nothing is permanent. I guess that's a little bit frightening at the same time.

Interestingly, I always assumed this saying came from the Bible. According to all of my googling, it does not. Good to know, I guess.

Sorry, I don't have much to say today. Sleep deprivation and the-cold-from-hell are getting the best of me. I will try my hardest to get back to happy-shiny-rainbows-&-sunshine-Ariel as soon as possible. :-)

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...