Friday, March 2, 2012

Social media is cool, right?

I've been debating with myself lately over whether or not I should start a Facebook page for my little old blog. I didn't really want to do it because I feel weird telling people to "like" me and I didn't want to risk feeling insignificant because people don't "like" me. BUT, I've wanted to do it as a way to connect with some of you who may read my blog, but don't want to comment (or are just too dang lazy, like me). And most of the good mommy bloggers out there are using a TON of social media. So today I decided to just bite the bullet and do it.
You can find me on Facebook here -------------> Find Me on Facebook!
(Let's hang out in cyberspace!)

As for Twitter... I have a confession to make. I have never tweeted in my life. Honestly I don't have any close friends in real life who are on Twitter, so I've just always stuck with FB. But, I think I wanna give it a try. I planned on getting started today, but all of the usernames I wanted are already taken... boo. So, I'll have to think about it and get it going soon. I hate feeling like I'm behind on this whole social media thing! Especially since it's a big part of my work life!

At least I'm on Pinterest, I guess. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...