From left to right...
Skin29 Super Plus Beblesh Balm: Okay, apparently I am completely out-of-the-loop on the whole BB cream trend. Have you heard of BB cream? Have you used it? Honestly, I never knew such a thing existed until yesterday. Kate at The Small Things had a post about it and I was like, "what the heck is that?" And then I did some googling and discovered that it is supposedly the greatest makeup invention ever. I guess BB Cream (short for Blemish Balm) is all the rage in Asia - it acts as a wrinkle reducer, moisturizer, sunscreen, and foundation all in one... an amped up tinted moisturizer I guess. I was very intrigued by this product, so I did a little bit of research, read some reviews, and decided to order the Skin29 version (I found it on Amazon for $10 and it's coming straight from Asia - seller seems reputable). Exciting!!! I will keep ya posted.
Tiny TOMS: I have an admission to make. I have always thought TOMS shoes were ugly. And I never really understood why people were so into them. But then I found out that TOMS gives a pair of shoes to someone in need for each pair bought and it all made sense. And then I saw their kid shoes and I was like, "OMG, the cuteness is killing me!" So now I'm pretty sure I HAVE TO own these shoes for Leila. HAVE TO.
Knotted Hair Ties (these are from Anthropologie): Apparently these silly little knotted hair ties are all the rage. I keep seeing them all over the web. What's up with this? Is it just me or am I completely missing what's so special about them? Sure, they are cuter than a plain ole black hair tie, but I would NEVER pay $12 for this set. It's just cut up elastic tied in a knot, right? I'm thinking I should go to the craft store, buy some pretty elastic, and make my own. Then would I be cool? I'll keep ya posted on this one, too.
So, these are my deep thoughts for today. :-)
Ha! I'm right there with you on every single point! I thought about Kate's BB cream post while I was at CVS today trying to decide on a moisturizer. Maybe I'll have to check out the skin29 stuff, def keep me posted! And adult toms are fugly, but holy hell are those baby shoes cute. How is that possible? My mind was changed when I saw Harper (of Harper's Happenings) wearing them. I wish they weren't so expensive, but I do love that they donate a pair. Very tempting...
ReplyDeleteSo glad you agree with me!
ReplyDeleteTOMS are so much cuter in miniature aren't they? Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteYes they are! Thanks so much for the comment! :-)
ReplyDelete