Friday, March 9, 2012

Lately...

Photobucket

...I've been exhausted. Sickness is once again creeping up on me and I'm fighting my eyelids open as soon as the kiddos are in bed. I eventually just give in the the sleepiness and have been conking out around 9pm the last couple of nights. I'm a rock star!

...I've decided to buy myself the new iPad. Do I need it? That's a big NO. Do I want it? That's a big YES. It will be a frivolous purchase, but I work my bum off and I deserve it. So I'm telling myself.

...The weather has been teasing me. A warm, sunny day here and there (interspersed with freezing temps, of course). It is making me SERIOUSLY crave summertime. I can't wait for the days when I can get home from work and head outside with the kiddos to sit on the deck and relax in the sun. Ahhhhhhhhh.

...I've been reading Water For Elephants. I started it way back before Landon was born and then life got in the way, ya know? But now that we've finally got our evening routine down, I have been reading it before bed each night. That means I usually only knock out 2 pages/ day, but that's ok. No hurry here. I'm REALLY enjoying it so far and can't wait to finish so I can watch the movie. Yeah, in like a year.

..I've been counting down the days until The Hunger Games premieres (March 23rd). YAY! YAY! YAY! If you haven't read the books yet - DO IT! I swear, they totally sounded unappealing to me, but they are SO good. I read all of them in under 2 weeks which is CrAzY for me. CrAZy I say!

...I haven't been BodyRocking. I know I posted this just a few days ago, but I have to admit that I haven't worked out once since then. I just haven't felt very good. Excuses, excuses.


Happy Weekending All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...