
Happy thoughts...
- "It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!" he he he he...
- Cheered myself up last night with dinner out with the fam followed by a trip to the Apple store where we purchased the new iPad. I lurve it! (But of course, with the way my week has been going the one we purchased was slightly defective, so it will be exchanged today.)
- The kiddos & I are over our colds! Bout dang time!
- Leaving for Vegas 2 weeks from today! And ya know what I'm most excited for? Getting 2 solid, no-baby-waking-me-up nights of sleep.
- Gonna get my craft on this weekend. Stay tuned for my March DIY project. I'm cutting it close, right?
- Jenna posted a recipe for Coconut Almond Butter and I am so making it tonight. Yummo!
- I think we're booking our family trip to Maui tonight. Sun, sand, pina coladas... oh yeah!
- My girl scout cookies were delivered today! (& I've already eaten half a box!)
- Landon finally gave me a good chunk of sleep last night - 6 hours straight. It felt SO good & as a result, I feel GREAT.
- It's almost the weekend, need I say more?
What are you high-fiving Friday for?
I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk today.
Funny how times change. Now you're excited to go to Vegas to SLEEP. :) Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! Isn't it?
ReplyDelete